My intent was to make Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken sandwiches, but when I went to the freezer I discovered I had no more chicken! I had a lot of ground beef, though, so I ended up making what I now call Buffalo Joes. It’s just “Buffalo” style ground beef, served as a sloppy joe sandwich. Delicious and super easy! Just make sure you have a bottle of Tums at the ready because these are not weaklings!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Marinade & Sauce, or your favorite buffalo sauce
- 1 pkt dry ranch dressing mix
- Whole wheat bread or buns
- blue cheese dressing or sour cream for serving
- Brown the beef. Drain grease, return beef to pan.
- Pour in buffalo sauce. Stir in ranch dressing mix.
- Serve on bread or buns with blue cheese dressing or sour cream.