A review of Roasted Garlic Chuck Steaks, Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers and Cucumber Salad
Not too much to report this week. For the most part it was a lot of leftovers, and a cooking failure, but there were some shining moments, like the Roasted Garlic Flat Iron Steak and ever-popular (in my house, anyway) Tuna Burgers. Now it’s time to plan next week!
Or check out last week.
Next Week’s Menu
- Overnight Oats – Pepperlynn.com
- Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans – RealSimple.com
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken – EmilyBites.com
- Zuppa Toscana – SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl.blogspot.com
- Baked Herb & Parmesan Potato Slices – CouponClippingCook.com
- Garden Salads
- Roasted Garlic Flat Iron Steaks
- Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers
- Cucumber Salad – This was not my favorite. It was ok, but the flavor… I don’t know, maybe it was the type of mustard I used. The taste and texture just weren’t even with the amount of work and waiting it took to make.