For anyone who thinks making your own pizza is too tough: you’re just lazy 🙂 Ok, I cheated and didn’t make the dough from scratch, but who the heck has time for that?
It was incredibly easy to make. We used Caprese as our inspiration and it turned out great!
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz. fresh, sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Roll out pizza dough on parchment paper. Mix 2 parts olive oil to 1 part balsamic vinegar and brush over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the dough, then the diced tomatoes and basil leaves, then place mozzarella slices on top.
- Bake according to pizza dough package instructions
- Serve drizzled with a little extra balsamic vinegar