DELICIOUS! But completely unhealthy, even though it’s a vegetarian dish. The sauce includes 2 cups of sour cream and 1/4 cup butter. So good though. Didn’t change a thing about the recipe, but we probably didn’t use as much lemon juice as the original writer did. They seemed to add more at every step, but we stuck to just 1 lemon’s worth of juice. Also, they never mention how much zest to use; I used the zest of 1/2 the lemon we juiced.
Baked Lemon Pasta
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 C of sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated (garnish)
- Parsley, to taste (garnish)
- Cook spaghetti to al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet on low heat. Add olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and sour cream. Mix well. Then add the lemon zest and salt. Mix well.
- Combine pasta and sour cream mixture. Spread into 9×13 baking pan and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and bake 10 minutes more. Remove from oven
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and parsley on top.