No pictures, sorry! But it IS delicious. My recipe for Strawberry Vinaigrette is based on this one from AllRecipes.com. Blueberries are on sale now, so maybe I’ll try a blueberry vinaigrette next!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- scant 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process to oblivion! Drizzle over a salad.
Recommended Salad Ingredients:
- Lettuce, of course! I used Black Seeded Simpson, fresh from my garden. I think spinach would be better.
- A little bit of fresh basil